Sunday, August 8, 2010

Digital Preservation Project

So.....I was sitting around, avoiding work on my final paper. I remembered a discussion I had with my friend about the seven inch record, mainly, what a pain in the ass they are to listen to and organize and everytime you play one, you have to immediately jump up and flip it over and blah, blah, blah....
I had a stroke of caffeine induced insight: Make my collection of 7" into a digital archive and document the process.
1. Scope the project
2. Introduce the hardware
3. Introduce the collection
4. Show the process
5. Evaluate

1 comment:

Zahid Rahman said...


Great article. I am fullly impresed.
LG Networks, Inc. is a Microsoft Certified and a leading Microsoft Exchange Server Consulting firm.
Our Emergency Exchange Support consultants can help you attain the maximum benefit and stability from
Microsoft Exchange Server with administrative, technical and onsite or remote troubleshooting support.